WGC-Dell Technologies Matchplay

Welcome to the Golf Talk Forum! Forums General Discussion WGC-Dell Technologies Matchplay

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    GolfDay
    Keymaster

I think we’re going to be in for some great golf this week with the WGC-Dell Technologies Matchplay. The WGC Matchplay  has always been a favorite tournament of mine on the PGA Tour because the format brings out aggressive and risky play which always makes for some exciting golf.  Obviously, the player I’m most looking at is Bryson Dechambeau. He seems to be in contention nearly every week, and he is naturally a very aggressive player, so this format should suit him quite well. Jordan Spieth is another guy I’d expect to be in the thick of it this week. Dustin Johnson is a former winner of the WGC Matchplay, and I think he is due to have a good week, so he may very well be up there by Sunday. Justin Thomas is red hot right now after his victory at The Players Championship, and since he took last week off, he is not only going to be fresh, but full of confidence as well. Of course Jon Rahm and Patrick Reed are on a lot of peoples minds as being possible contenders this week, and I think that’s very possible. We’ll have to wait and see, but my money is on DeChambeau.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: WGC-Dell Technologies Matchplay
Your information: