2021 PGA Championship

Welcome to the Golf Talk Forum! Forums PGA Tour 2021 PGA Championship

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    GolfDay
    Keymaster

Tomorrow begins the 2021 PGA Championship on the Ocean Course Kiawah Island, and it should be a very exciting event to say the least. Obviously the players to look at would be Rory McIlroy, who is fresh off his second victory at the Wells Fargo Championship two weeks ago. Rory has also won the PGA Championship at Kiawah nine years ago. So, I’d be very surprised if Rory wasn’t in near the top of the leaderboard by week’s end. Justin Thomas, Bryson DeChambeau,  Jordan Spieth, Brooks Koekpa, and Dustin Johnson are also a few of the top guys to look at for this week. DJ has been struggling as of late, but we know he can turn it on at any moment. Honestly, I think Jordan Spieth is having the best season of that group so far, and I think he is the top candidate for possible victory this week. Of course, Kiawah is known for being a very tough course, the windy conditions and narrow fairways will make for a difficult tourney. I’m sure the older golf fans will remember how the course played during the 1991 Ryder Cup “War at the Shore”. It should be an exciting watch.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: 2021 PGA Championship
Your information: